Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Johs Ensby <jo...@b2w.com> on 2018/06/04 09:04:25 UTC

MD5

I wondered if the crypto library used in CouchDB is present as javascript functions for use in design documents.
For example, is there a built-in MD5 function or does this need to be added.
If it needs to be added as a javascript function, recommendations for what library to use would be appreciated.

Best regards
Johs

Re: MD5

Posted by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org>.