Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2016/11/22 17:06:11 UTC

Hangout today - Oliver

Hi,

I don't know if I will be able to join to today.

I worked on TAMAYA-164 and added the first simple example to the core
repository (not pushed yet).

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Sch�nhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Hangout today - Oliver

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
If my Wifi doesn't fail me I should be.

Werner

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 6:06 PM, Oliver B. Fischer <o.b.fischer@swe-blog.net

Re: Hangout today - Oliver

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
I also struggled with my new notebook. Now using  a slightly older linux
kernel seems to work, so it does not run the fans on max all the time...

--
*Anatole Tresch*
PPMC Member Apache Tamaya

Re: Hangout today - Oliver