Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Jason, Kim" <hi...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/08 12:14:16 UTC

How to set default query operator in surround query parser?

Hi, all

I'm using surround query parser.
The request "A B" returns ParseException.
But "A OR B" returns correct results.
I think this is the problem of default query operator.
Anyone know how to set?

Thanks,
Jason

Re: How to set default query operator in surround query parser?

Posted by "in.abdul" <in...@gmail.com>.
change the default operator in schema
            Thanks and Regards,
        S SYED ABDUL KATHER

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 4:44 PM, Jason, Kim [via Lucene] <
ml-node+s472066n3570034h80@n3.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi, all
>
> I'm using surround query parser.
> The request "A B" returns ParseException.
> But "A OR B" returns correct results.
> I think this is the problem of default query operator.
> Anyone know how to set?
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

> .
> NAML<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.InstantMailNamespace&breadcrumbs=instant+emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

-----
THANKS AND REGARDS,
SYED ABDUL KATHER

Re: How to set default query operator in surround query parser?

Posted by Jason <hi...@gmail.com>.
Oh. That's bad to me.
Thanks anyway.

Re: How to set default query operator in surround query parser?

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
> I'm using surround query parser.
> The request "A B" returns ParseException.
> But "A OR B" returns correct results.
> I think this is the problem of default query operator.
> Anyone know how to set?

There is no room for default operator in surround query parser. This is a limitation of surround.