Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2005/09/12 20:38:18 UTC

Re: svn commit: r280386 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.0.x/STATUS

Stas... when it says add new proposals to the end of this list, please
do... this list is supposed to be FIFO.

I'd agree with anyone adding a security fix to the end of security fixes
at the top of the list, however.

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Stas... when it says add new proposals to the end of this list, please
> do... this list is supposed to be FIFO.
>
> I'd agree with anyone adding a security fix to the end of security fixes
> at the top of the list, however.
>
>>      identify exactly what the proposed changes are!  Add all new
>>      proposals to the end of this list. ]
>>
>> +    *) Add ReceiveBufferSize directive to control the TCP receive
>> buffer. +       code: http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?view=rev&rev=157583
>> +       docs: http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?rev=280384&view=rev
>> +       +1: stas
>> +
>>      *) Fix CAN-2005-2700, mod_ssl SSLVerifyClient bug
>>           http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?rev=264800&view=rev
>>         test case: perl-framework/t/security/CAN-2005-2700.t

sorry, fixed...

http://modperlbook.org http://apache.org   http://mailchannels.com