Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/15 22:54:47 UTC

MBoxMailRepositoryTest fails for me on simple checkout

/**
 * NOTE NOTE NOTE: this test is disabled because MBoxMailRepository does not
 * currently support most simple operations for the MailRepository interface.
 */
public class MBoxMailRepositoryTest extends TestCase

it isn't excluded from the build.xml and fails for me on checkout with
no changes.

is this expected?

- robert

Re: MBoxMailRepositoryTest fails for me on simple checkout

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
robert burrell donkin wrote:
> /**
> * NOTE NOTE NOTE: this test is disabled because MBoxMailRepository does not
> * currently support most simple operations for the MailRepository
> interface.
> */
> public class MBoxMailRepositoryTest extends TestCase
>
> it isn't excluded from the build.xml and fails for me on checkout with
> no changes.
>
> is this expected?
>
> - robert

What junit library are you using?
How do you run the tests?

The runbare override should do the trick and is there:
---
     public void runBare() throws Throwable {
         System.err.println("TEST DISABLED!");
         // Decomment this or remove this method to re-enable the
MBoxRepository testing
         // super.runBare();
     }
---

Stefano

Re: MBoxMailRepositoryTest fails for me on simple checkout

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 1/16/07, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
> Ok, I missed that you changed that file and removed the abstract class.
>
> I added a comment and changed the repository url to be case sensitive
> (you placed "inbox" in the url but you uploaded an "Inbox" file).
>
> Maybe this now works on unix too but I don't have time to check now.

runs ok now on my linux box :-)

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.

Posted by Norman Maurer <nm...@byteaction.de>.
Thx for fixin