Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Eva Ko <ek...@hns.com> on 2001/09/28 16:00:11 UTC

xerce C++ on SunOS2.8 and C++ 5.x

Hi,

Will Xerces C++ support SunOS 8 and C++ compiler  Sun WorkShop 6 update 2 C++
5.3?
I need to upgrade the code in order to compile on my platform.
It seems working fine so far, but I want to see if there is any plan for apache
to update the parser so it can support this new platform.

Thanks

parse(file.xml) in progress or not ?

Posted by Frédéric MILLET <fm...@sqli.com>.
[Question]

How can I be sure that a parse is not any more in progress ?
It is to use this method more than once in my application on different files

[/Question]
void SAX2XMLReader::parse (  const InputSource & source )
   Parse an XML document.

The application can use this method to instruct the SAX parser to begin
parsing an XML document from any valid input source (a character stream, a
byte stream, or a URI).
Applications may not invoke this method while a parse is in progress (they
should create a new Parser instead for each additional XML document). Once a
parse is complete, an application may reuse the same Parser object, possibly
with a different input source.