Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/23 14:43:05 UTC

Camel archetypes soon to be bundled in maven-archetype-plugin

Hey guys,

Dan just committed my patch here
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/ARCHETYPE-225 so for the next version of the
maven-archetype-plugin (probably 2.0-alpha-5) Camel archetypes should be
showing up when anybody runs "mvn archetype:generate". Here's what my output
looks like now (look at the bottom)

Choose archetype:
1: internal -> appfuse-basic-jsf (AppFuse archetype for creating a web
application with Hibernate, Spring and JSF)
2: internal -> appfuse-basic-spring (AppFuse archetype for creating a web
application with Hibernate, Spring and Spring MVC)
3: internal -> appfuse-basic-struts (AppFuse archetype for creating a web
application with Hibernate, Spring and Struts 2)
4: internal -> appfuse-basic-tapestry (AppFuse archetype for creating a web
application with Hibernate, Spring and Tapestry 4)
5: internal -> appfuse-core (AppFuse archetype for creating a jar
application with Hibernate and Spring and XFire)
6: internal -> appfuse-modular-jsf (AppFuse archetype for creating a modular
application with Hibernate, Spring and JSF)
7: internal -> appfuse-modular-spring (AppFuse archetype for creating a
modular application with Hibernate, Spring and Spring MVC)
8: internal -> appfuse-modular-struts (AppFuse archetype for creating a
modular application with Hibernate, Spring and Struts 2)
9: internal -> appfuse-modular-tapestry (AppFuse archetype for creating a
modular application with Hibernate, Spring and Tapestry 4)
10: internal -> maven-archetype-j2ee-simple (A simple J2EE Java application)
11: internal -> maven-archetype-marmalade-mojo (A Maven plugin development
project using marmalade)
12: internal -> maven-archetype-mojo (A Maven Java plugin development
project)
13: internal -> maven-archetype-portlet (A simple portlet application)
14: internal -> maven-archetype-profiles ()
15: internal -> maven-archetype-quickstart ()
16: internal -> maven-archetype-site-simple (A simple site generation
project)
17: internal -> maven-archetype-site (A more complex site project)
18: internal -> maven-archetype-webapp (A simple Java web application)
19: internal -> camel-archetype-component (Creates a new Camel component)
20: internal -> camel-archetype-activemq (Creates a new Camel project that
configures and interacts with ActiveMQ)
21: internal -> camel-archetype-java (Creates a new Camel project using Java
DSL)
22: internal -> camel-archetype-scala (Creates a new Camel project using
Scala DSL)
23: internal -> camel-archetype-spring (Creates a new Camel project with
added Spring DSL support)

Pretty neat, I think :)

--
Cheers,
Jon

http://janstey.blogspot.com/

Re: Camel archetypes soon to be bundled in maven-archetype-plugin

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
I guess that will depend on

(1) how long it takes the next archetype plugin to get released and
(2) how long it will take the m2eclipse team to update to that version

Though once #1 is done I'm sure I could remind the Maven guys to update :)

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Great stuff! :)

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: Camel archetypes soon to be bundled in maven-archetype-plugin

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Cool
>
> Yeah I vague remember something with a interactive mode, but I thought
> it was just wishlist.
>
> It should be on your TODO list for what to blog about when its out
> there in the public.

Yeah, adding it there now :)

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Cool