Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by pu...@rediffmail.com on 2006/07/08 10:57:56 UTC

Re :Re: Re :Re: Keyword search is not working

Yes,  have changed the flag.But still getting the same result.ThanksPuraniofbiz-user@incubator.apache.org wroteWhen you create a product, you have to set to Y the flag \"autoCreateKeywords\" (in the edit product page).Jacopopuranisank@rediffmail.com wrote:> I am working in ecommerce of opentaps8.3I created a new store of product_store_id=10000 and product_store_group_id=SandS.I cleared the data in the entity \"product_store_keyword_ovrd\".When I search for a product say ss-100, I am getting the result \"No Results found\" for all products I have stored in the table \"Product\"ThanksPuraniofbiz-user@incubator.apache.org wroteMore details, please.Jacopopuranisank@rediffmail.com wrote:> Hi,Keyword search is not working for us.Could I please get some tips in knowing what are the tables involved in this.This is a critical error.Thanks in advancePurani

Re: Re :Re: Re :Re: Keyword search is not working

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Are the products in the "default search category"?

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
The first page of the Catalog Manager in the center
area at the bottom there is a link that says Auto
Create Keywords for All Products.  Did you try that?