Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by CK...@heyde.de on 2002/06/07 22:33:13 UTC

SOAP over HTTPS through Proxy

Hallo fellow SOAP-User!

Can someone tell me how I can send SOAP-Request through a Proxy-Server using
SSL? I'm using SOAP2.3, so it should be possible, but how do I do it...!??

I'm setting the System-Properties ("https.proxySet", "https.proxyHost" &
"https.proxyPort") according to the SOAP-Documentation, but my request
cannot pass the proxy... Doing the same without SSL makes no problem.
(Properties there: "proxySet", "proxyHost" & "proxyPort")

Can anyone provide some help here? It's really quite urgent, because the
system will go live on monday...

Thanks in advance,
Carsten Kortmann