Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by miro <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/13 16:53:30 UTC

retrieveing page parameters

I am using

setRedirect(true);
setResponsePage(MyPage.class,pageParameters);

in Mypage how can I retrieve pageParameters ?

Re: retrieveing page parameters

Posted by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch>.
Am Montag, 13. Oktober 2008 16:53:30 schrieb miro:
> I am using
>
> setRedirect(true);
> setResponsePage(MyPage.class,pageParameters);
>
> in Mypage how can I retrieve pageParameters ?

public MyPage(PageParameters params) not working?

Cheers
Per

Re: retrieveing page parameters

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
No please read my previous mail, i explained there why there cant be 1
mount point to 2 classes

Posted by miro <mi...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by miro <mi...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Michael Sparer <mi...@gmx.at>.

miro wrote:

> now are there  ways to hide   parameters from  url ie I want to pass
> parameters but wont show them  in url ?  also   I doing a redirect from
> the caller.
>
> Michael Sparer wrote:
>>
>> Yepp you need one if you want your mounting strategies work ... and for
>> getPageParameters not returning null ;-)
>>

>> miro wrote:
>>>
>>> I dont have a constructor with PageParameters.Do I need one? , becasue
>>> if itr appended to the url I can retrieve it from request or
>>> getPageParameters()

-----
Michael Sparer
http://talk-on-tech.blogspot.com

Re: retrieveing page parameters

Posted by miro <mi...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Michael Sparer <mi...@gmx.at>.

Posted by Piller Sébastien <pi...@hmcrecord.ch>.
yes, it's mandatory.

How would wicket build your page without that, to make the parameters
available from everywhere, even from the constructor?

Posted by miro <mi...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Piller Sébastien <pi...@hmcrecord.ch>.

Posted by miro <mi...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Michael Sparer <mi...@gmx.at>.

Posted by miro <mi...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Michael Sparer <mi...@gmx.at>.

Posted by miro <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Is there a way to switch to the second becasue it is more readable ?

Posted by Piller Sébastien <pi...@hmcrecord.ch>.

Posted by miro <mi...@yahoo.com>.
I haven't tried   what you wrote in second reply , I see the parameters in
url in the first way  which i dont want and switch to second way  which is
*?cicr=bla*   how can I ? ,still getPageParameters returns null ?

Posted by Piller Sébastien <pi...@hmcrecord.ch>.

Posted by miro <mi...@yahoo.com>.
here more description

Posted by Piller Sébastien <pi...@hmcrecord.ch>.