Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2003/11/09 05:13:05 UTC

Starting small with properties experiment

Steve,

Attached are hand generated files for artifact properties.  Please add

them to ibiblio for the experiment into the 'propertiess' directory.

Some of these are for the avalon-util group and some are for the

avalon-repository group.

For the names of these properties files I have presumed that the new

repository stuff in the sandbox is at 1.1-dev.

You know for experimentation I need to just setup my own test repo here

at home.

Thanks,

Alex

Re: Starting small with properties experiment

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Alex Karasulu wrote:

>Shoot sorry! Anyway don't bother.  I'm going to use a file system repo to
>test things with and check it into the sandbox/repository just to experiment
>with it.  Then we can throw it away.   This way I don't have to bother you
>and test cases et. cetera will work.

Sounds pragmatic - I have a few thoughts on the subject area that I'll
be posting later,

Steve.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.