Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by iksrazal <ik...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/23 14:34:17 UTC

Re: Exception Handling

Do you have a wsdl ? If so, just convert List to an array via List.toArray()
(wsdl typically uses arrays).

Another option, once again via wsdl, is to define wsdl:fault .

Without wsdl,  I used to define a simple XML format and return that as a
String - return value, exceptions etc.

HTH,
iksrazal
http://www.braziloutsource.com/