Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2013/04/02 21:29:42 UTC

Jan in Dublin

I’ll be in Dublin next week.

Let’s chat all things CouchDB over Coffee.

At The Round House, 13:00–14:00.

http://lanyrd.com/2013/coffee-couchdb-dublin/

See you there! :)

Jan

Re: Connecting streams to cradle and couchdb attachments

Posted by Jeff Charette <io...@yahoo.com>.
Nevermind all!

Turns out I was looping the changes feed because it would add a change every time I posted, lol.

Jeff Charette | Principal
We Are Charette
web / identity / packaging

m  415.298.2707
w  wearecharette.com
e   jeffrey@wearecharette.com

Posted by Jeff Charette <io...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Jeff Charette <io...@yahoo.com>.
Reformatted post!

Re: Jan in Dublin

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
I am also in Dublin next week and will be with Jan. Looking forward to
meeting some of you.

On 2 April 2013 20:29, Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> I’ll be in Dublin next week.
>
> Let’s chat all things CouchDB over Coffee.
>
> At The Round House, 13:00–14:00.
>
> http://lanyrd.com/2013/coffee-couchdb-dublin/
>
> See you there! :)
>
> Jan

NS

Re: Jan in Dublin

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
I am also in Dublin next week and will be with Jan. Looking forward to
meeting some of you.

On 2 April 2013 20:29, Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> I’ll be in Dublin next week.
>
> Let’s chat all things CouchDB over Coffee.
>
> At The Round House, 13:00–14:00.
>
> http://lanyrd.com/2013/coffee-couchdb-dublin/
>
> See you there! :)
>
> Jan

NS

Re: Jan in Dublin

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Hey all,

friendly reminder, this is is tomorrow :)

Cheers
Jan

Re: Jan in Dublin

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.