Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Andy Heninger <an...@jtcsv.com> on 2000/10/17 18:24:53 UTC

Nightly Build Status

Nightly builds have not been posted for the past few days.

Something has gone wrong with the automated builds - I'm
investigating now, and will put up a new build as soon as I
get a good one.

Nightly builds are posted at
http://xml.apache.org/dist/xerces-c/nightly/

(The problem is not related to changing the size of XMLCh,
just in case anyone was wondering.)

Andy Heninger
IBM XML Technology Group, Cupertino, CA
heninger@us.ibm.com

Re: Nightly Build Status

Posted by Andy Heninger <an...@jtcsv.com>.
Nightly builds are alive again, except for AIX, which I'm
looking into now.  The latest has a 16 bit XMLCh on all
platforms.

-- Andy

From: "Andy Heninger" <an...@jtcsv.com>