Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Piyush Hari <pi...@oracle.com> on 2006/11/08 11:06:37 UTC

PPR in panelAccordion

Has anyone used panelAccordion with success. I can't get it to work without pressing the REFRESH button in my browser after every click on the showDetalItem link . My code is :

Am I missing anything obvious here ?

I investigated a little and it seems that on PDAs PPR with panelAccordion does not work correctly. Can I do a full page submit instead of ppr to make this work ? It works then.

Is this an acceptable solution ,atleast, for the time being ?

-Piyush