Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ta...@twcny.rr.com> on 2006/11/10 00:45:23 UTC

Lets vote: activemq-cpp-1.0 release

I think it's about time we start this ball rolling, so let's take a vote on
whether to call the source archive located here:
http://people.apache.org/~tabish the official 1.0 release of activemq-cpp

 What do you think, is it time to put this one to bed?

Timothy A. Bish

Re: Lets vote: activemq-cpp-1.0 release

Posted by Fritz Oconer <fo...@exist.com>.
+1

Regards,
Fritz

Posted by Adrian Co <ac...@exist.com>.
+1 :)

Posted by Jonas Lim <jl...@exist.com>.
+1

Regards,
Jonas

Posted by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com>.
So far, we've got two +1's ... if we want to stick with the standard 3-vote
model, we need at least one more person to chime in ... unless we let Tim
vote for himself :)

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
+1

On 11/9/06, Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Agreed - this is long overdue!  I've just tried it out on linux and all is
> well.
>
> +1
>
> On 11/9/06, Timothy Bish <ta...@twcny.rr.com> wrote:
> >

> > I think it's about time we start this ball rolling, so let's take a vote
> > on
> > whether to call the source archive located here:
> > http://people.apache.org/~tabish the official 1.0 release of activemq-cpp
> >
> > What do you think, is it time to put this one to bed?

> > Timothy A. Bish

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: Lets vote: activemq-cpp-1.0 release