Posted to user@struts.apache.org by me...@assetmanagement.natexis.fr on 2003/06/05 14:19:32 UTC

Réf. : RE: passing parameters or object from oneaction to other

why do you say 'Action chains are bad'.
Is there another solution then.

Meissa

"Andrew Hill" <an...@gridnode.com>
05/06/2003 13:28
Veuillez répondre à "Struts Users Mailing List"

        cc :
        Objet : RE: passing parameters or object from one action to other

You can put them in the request as attributes and use a non-redirecting
forward *but* then you are 'action chaining'.

(Action chains are bad. n'kay)