Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Wendell Hatcher <we...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/07 13:36:56 UTC

[users@httpd] Mod proxy balancer route length issue?

How do I resolve this issue within my conf file?

ERR>    ! AH00526: Syntax error on line 4 of /home/cqrobotallhanauser/archive/deployments/personal_cqrobotallhanauser/ssws/SSWSRel-RH6-190/config/cluster-ss-testserver.conf:
        ! BalancerMember Route length must be < 64 characters

Wendell

Re: [users@httpd] Mod proxy balancer route length issue?

Posted by angel Hall-Coulston <ra...@me.com.INVALID>.
There are far too many characters. There has to be less than (the mathematical '<' less-than character) 64 characters. So some shortening of directory names called for there.

Angel
Scotland.

"Those that never give, but always take, are common thieves… "