Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Barath Ramalingam <ba...@agaramtech.com> on 2016/05/26 08:58:49 UTC

['FlexJS']Need Info

hello team,
                  While compiling mxml file to java script.I got this
error(ref:attachment).I don't know where i went wrong.Please assist me
with this issue.

Thanks & regards
Barath Ramalingam

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
There should be a bin/mxmlc (instead of js/bin/mxmlc) that you can run.

-Alex

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Posted by benspylee <be...@hotmail.com>.
hello Mr.alex,
                 It worked with flashbuilder ide.Now i can compile the
example projects without error.But other Ide i don't know yet.please can you
share any blog or documentation related to configure this flexjs with ide.
Thanks
barath ramalingam

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
More specifically: edit the Launch Config for FlexJS (FalconJX Debug and
Release Build)
And alter the arguments to be:

-remove-circulars -fb "${project_loc}"

Thanks,
-Alex

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I'm not sure what problems you are still having.  Please provide more
details.

Thanks,
-Alex

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Hmm, not sure if that's the same thing.  Did you look in your Error Log?

-Alex

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Posted by benspylee <be...@hotmail.com>.

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
FWIW, I got the same error. I’m not sure what causes it.

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 5/30/16, 10:37 PM, "benspylee" <be...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>hello mr.alex,
>                I think "link" already expired.But I need to ask you few
>other things.
>1.Is it possible to use cairngrom architecture with, flexjs wheather it
>supports or not

I don't think anybody has tried Cairngorm yet.  Volunteers are welcome to
try it.  I don't know the code at all and don't know how much dependency
it has on Flash.

>2.how to integrate flexjs output with back end like java remoting service.

We don't have support for RemoteObject yet.  Again volunteers are needed
to work on it.  Some folks have replaced RemoteObject with HTTPService.

-Alex

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 5/30/16, 6:01 AM, "benspylee" <be...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hello Mr.Alex,
>        Thanks for your response.I don't have any idea how this launch
>configuration files working.can you share any knowledge related this
>files.It will be helpful me to identify the issues easily.
>Thanks
>barath ramalingam
>launchfiles.txt
><http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/file/n53255/launchfi
>les.txt>

This might help.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Flex/4.6/UsingFlashBuilder/WSe4e4b720da9dedb5-1
5a3a08712e93a1ff8e-7fff.html

-Alex

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
For mxml files, please use mxmlc.bat.

Thanks,
-Alex

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Posted by benspylee <be...@hotmail.com>.
hello Mr.alex,
[...]

org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.driver.js.jsc.JSCBackend.createPublisher(JSCBackend.java:39)

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Can you try the nightly build?  Use the installer, right-click and choose
"Show dev builds" and then choose Apache FlexJS Nightly.  I think this
issue may be fixed already.

-Alex

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Lets try using command line for now.  Please run js/bin/mxmlc and post the
entire console output.

-Alex

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Which version of FlexJS are you using?  I saw some indication that FDT may
need some adjustments to work with FlexJS 0.5.0 and later.   You can try
Ant or the command line and see if you get better results.

-Alex

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Posted by benspylee <be...@hotmail.com>.

Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Hi, the only attachment was a source file.  What error did you get?

-Alex