Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Dekel Tankel <de...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2009/10/02 23:41:05 UTC

Hadoop User Group (Bay Area) - Oct 21st at Yahoo!

Hi all,

RSVP is now open for the next monthly Bay Area Hadoop user group at the Yahoo! Sunnyvale Campus, planed for Oct 21st.

Registration is available here
http://www.meetup.com/hadoop/calendar/11532125/

We would be interested to explore additional Hadoop and/or related technologies use-cases like Ken provided us in the last event (thank you Ken, very impressive!) allowing all of us to learn from each other.

If you are interested to present, please send me an email with a short description.

Looking forward to seeing you at Oct 21st

Dekel