Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by RudiWelter <ru...@hotmail.com> on 2010/10/01 12:03:20 UTC

openjpa 1.0.4 : entity not updated

Hello Friends,

I create a new entity instance (where I annotated the id field with @Id,
@Column(nullable = false), and a generation scheme). When I persist this
object and exit the transactional method, the entity is updated but the id
is always 0 (the value, not null). The problem is that this table doesn't
contain fields which are unique (except the ID as primary key). How can this
be solved. I assumed that it would be the same as e.g hibernate ?

many regards,

Rudi Welter

Re: openjpa 1.0.4 : entity not updated

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
Rudi -

You going to need to provide more information for us to help you out. Please
try posting the relevant parts of your Entity and application code.

Thanks,
Rick