Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Deepa Umakanth <du...@kryteriononline.com> on 2006/12/12 17:12:02 UTC

conversionexception

I am facing an error with PropertyUtils.getProperty(),

Which is :

Caused by: org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConversionException: Cannot
assign value of type enum object to property 'status' of type
'java.lang.String'

Please advice

Re: conversionexception

Posted by Kranti Parisa <kr...@gmail.com>.
Dear Deepa,

you should use that enum object as a collection.
if you want to display all the contents of the enum use logic:iterate and in
type attribute mention the object type

On 12/12/06, Deepa Umakanth <du...@kryteriononline.com> wrote:

> I am facing an error with PropertyUtils.getProperty(),
>
> Which is :
>
> Caused by: org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConversionException: Cannot
> assign value of type enum object to property 'status' of type
> 'java.lang.String'
>
> Please advice

Best Regards
Kranti Kiran Kumar Parisa
Mobile: +91 - 9849 - 625 - 625             +91 - 9391 - 438 - 738