Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> on 2014/10/28 22:55:02 UTC

git merge is generating a lot of mails

As you can see on the notifications list, there is a nice bunch of mails, all generated from my one commit which merged the master of Ivy into the branch 2.4. I have hard time understand the rationale. Anyone more familiar with git than me have some explanation ?

Note that I am not worried, I just like to understand what is going on.

Nicolas

Re: git merge is generating a lot of mails

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
I just did a plain git merge, since I actually wanted both branches to join.

Nicolas

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.