Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Raju Garaga <ra...@navaio.com> on 2019/08/28 08:26:23 UTC

Build Issue:: Missing libraries

Hi Team,

I am not able to build apache directory studio with latest master branch repository, I am getting the missing “java.package; org.apache.commons.codec.digest 1.13.0' but it could not be found” error while building.  Please help me out if someone aware the resolution for the below issue already.

[cid:image003.png@01D55D8B.0A95E290]

Steps to Produce the issue:

  1.  Get the latest master branch code from the Github
  2.  Run build.bat command

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Raju Garaga
T: +31 (0)23 - 5344496
M: +31 (0)6 – 83696013
[cid:image001.png@01D44437.2185BD90]
Nieuwe Gracht 72-01
2011 NJ Haarlem

RE: Build Issue:: Missing libraries

Posted by Raju Garaga <ra...@navaio.com>.
Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for the update, you made may day😊 I was able to build apache successfully now.

Sincerely,

Raju Garaga

T: +31 (0)23 - 5344496

M: +31 (0)6 – 83696013

[cid:image001.png@01D44437.2185BD90]

Nieuwe Gracht 72-01
2011 NJ Haarlem

there were some change made in Apache Server, to include a more recent
version of commons-codec and commons-codec.

I just pushed a change, do a git pull to get it.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Raju,