Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Gagan Bhalla <gb...@mediaprise.com> on 2001/04/20 19:17:39 UTC

getting SOAP to work with Weblogic 5.1 SP8

Hi all,
I have downloaded a copy of SOAP for Weblogic 5. 1 from
http://developer.bea.com/techtracks/xml/index.jsp which I am trying to get
this to work with
WL5.1 SP8 on Win 2000 SP1. The Xerces.jar that I have is whatever comes with
this distribution. Upon following the instructions that come with the
download, the soap-webapp.war file is not getting picked up in the
weblogic.properties. what do i need to do in the properties file to pick up
this  .war file correctly?

Also, I have xerces.jar(version 1.3.0), soap.jar and w3cdom.jar included in
the classpath. The code snippet is :
PREPEND_TO_CLASSPATH="D:/soap2WLS51/lib/w3cdom.jar;$MP_INSTALL_SITE/lib/xala
n.jar;$MP_INSTALL_SITE/lib/xerces.jar;D:/soap2WLS51/lib/soap.jar;
$JAVA_HOME/lib/tools.jar"

Thanks for your help,

Gagan Bhalla
Senior Applications Architect