Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Arjun Datta <ar...@greatgulfhomes.com> on 2006/10/18 17:35:51 UTC

[users@httpd] Resending requests

Hi,

I have a question regarding whether something can be done or not using
Apache 2.2.

I am giving a very simple scenario and if necessary I can go into more
details later.  I don't wish to be verbose at the very outset.

Let's say httpd is running as a reverse proxy server. It receives a
request and passes it on to another webserver.  Let's say this webserver
is down or unable to pass back the necessary page(s).  Is it possible
for the httpd to then resend the same request to another server ?

Thanks,
Arjun Datta