Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by te...@yahoo.com.INVALID on 2019/01/28 19:16:38 UTC

R docker container support

Hi

In zeppelin 0.8, there is a support for python container. I want to know if there is a plan to support R container? If not, any suggestion on 3rd library that behaves like py4j? We are evaluating how to have a R interpreter to send R script to a R container for execution and get the result back for display.

Thanks
Denny

Re: R docker container support

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
There's one jira about support k8s on zeppelin, maybe this is what you need.

https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-3840

<te...@yahoo.com> 于2019年1月29日周二 下午12:00写道:

--
Best Regards