Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/04 15:10:53 UTC

camel osgi tracing in spring dsl does not work - 2.0 SNAPSHOT

Hi,

It seems that the tracing does not work when activated like this in an camel
osgi spring dsl route ?

	<camelContext trace="true" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/osgi">

<camel:package>org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.routing</camel:package>
		<camel:route>
			<camel:from
uri="file://d:/temp/data/?moveExpression=d:/temp/done/${file:name}" />
			<camel:unmarshal ref="bindyDataformat" />
			<camel:to uri="bean:csv" />
		</camel:route>

		<camel:route>
			<camel:from	uri="cxf:bean:reportIncident" />
			<camel:convertBodyTo
type="org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.domain.InputReportIncident" />
			<camel:to uri="log:cxf" />
			<camel:transform>
			    <camel:constant>OK</camel:constant>
			</camel:transform>
		</camel:route>

	</camelContext>

Version affected : 2.0-SNAPSHOT

Regards,

-----
Charles Moulliard
SOA Architect

My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/ http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/

Re: camel osgi tracing in spring dsl does not work - 2.0 SNAPSHOT

Posted by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Forget what I say, the tracing works very well top of SMX4 or outside osgi
server :

12:43:38,634 | INFO  | Component@4d2125 | TraceInterceptor                 |
rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 | ID-WDBED0002003-4825-123625338889
9-2-0 >>>  --> unmarshal(), Pattern:InOnly,
Properties:{CamelFileLock=sun.nio.ch.FileLockImpl[0:9223372036854775807
exclusive valid], CamelFileLockNam
e=d:\temp\data\csv.txt.camelLock}, Headers:{CamelFileLength=727,
CamelFileParent=d:\temp\data, CamelFileLastModified=Mon Mar 02 13:48:16 CET
2009, Cam
elFileBatchIndex=0, CamelFileAbsolute=true, CamelFileBatchSize=1,
CamelFileName=csv.txt, CamelFilePath=null,
CamelFileAbsolutePath=d:\temp\data\csv.tx
t, CamelFileCanonicalPath=D:\temp\data\csv.txt},
BodyType:org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFile,
Body:01,A,Albert,Cartier,BE12345678,Belgacom Ve
ntage 10/10,1500,EUR,08-01-2009

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.

-----