Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by "kezhenxu94@apache" <ke...@apache.org> on 2021/03/30 13:41:20 UTC

Re: About SkyWalking Python GSoC Application

CC’ed to the dev mailing list, and suggest you to subscribe to this too.

Later discussion about the project should be public, in mailing list, or GitHub,
other private personal stuff can be sent privately to me if needed, e.g. contact info, resume, etc.

Thanks.