Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Naveen Gupta <nk...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/08 05:12:23 UTC

tika integration exception and other related queries

Hi Can somebody answer this ...

3. can somebody tell me an idea how to do indexing for a zip file ?

1. while sending docx, we are getting following error.

java.lang.

> NumberFormatException: For input string: &quot;2011-01-27T07:18:00Z&quot;
>         at
> java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)
>         at java.lang.Long.parseLong(Long.java:412)
>         at java.lang.Long.parseLong(Long.java:461)
>         at org.apache.solr.schema.TrieField.createField(TrieField.java:434)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.schema.SchemaField.createField(SchemaField.java:98)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.update.DocumentBuilder.addField(DocumentBuilder.java:204)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.update.DocumentBuilder.toDocument(DocumentBuilder.java:277)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.update.processor.RunUpdateProcessor.processAdd(RunUpdateProcessorFactory.java:60)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.doAdd(ExtractingDocumentLoader.java:121)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.addDoc(ExtractingDocumentLoader.java:126)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.load(ExtractingDocumentLoader.java:198)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.handler.ContentStreamHandlerBase.handleRequestBody(ContentStreamHandlerBase.java:55)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:129)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.core.RequestHandlers$LazyRequestHandlerWrapper.handleRequest(RequestHandlers.java:238)
>         at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:1360)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.execute(SolrDispatchFilter.java:356)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:252)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
>         at
>         at
>         at
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
>         at
>         at
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
>         at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)
>         at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)

Thanks
Naveen

Re: tika integration exception and other related queries

Posted by Naveen Gupta <nk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gary,

Similar thing we are doing, but we are not creating an XML doc, rather we
are leaving TIKA to extract the content and depends on dynamic fields. We
are not storing the text as well. But not sure if in future that would be
the case.

What about microsoft 7 and later related attachments. Is this working for
you, because we are always getting number format exception. I posted as well
in the community, but till now no response has some.

Thanks
Naveen

Posted by Gary Taylor <gt...@inovem.com>.
Naveen,