Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Bharath <bh...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/18 22:24:36 UTC

Backend Listener: Is count node in Graphite represents throughput

Hi All,

We are using backend listener to send metrics to Graphite server.

There is a node in graphite named Count under all, ko and ok. Is this count
graph same as throughput? Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Bharath S.

Re: Backend Listener: Is count node in Graphite represents throughput

Posted by Bharath <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Philippe,

Thanks for your response.

I referred realtime-results page, i can understand the metrics details, but
it would be helpful if you provide your thoughts on below

In Jmeter UI, Aggregate report shows #samples, Average, Median, 90%, 95%,
99%, Min, Max and Throughput.

Similarly Backend listener sends Min, Max, 90%, 95%, 99% details to
graphite. How can we get the remaining metrics Average, Throughput and
Median. We got median by using 50% line.

There is no much details in googles. Can you please guide us to get
details. Thanls in advance.

Thanks
Bharath S.

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.