Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Markus Strauß <ma...@klt-ag.de> on 2002/02/04 16:11:52 UTC

customizing issues...

Hello everyone,

I happened to notice a strange behaviour when customizing a jetspeed
screen. Originally I had a single row screen with a portlet (with no
title)  inside. Then I added two menu panes (with other portlets
within), but did not delete the first portlet. The display was that i
had the menu pane overview with a third entry "no title set". When
trying to delete this portlet in the customizer screen, I was unable to
do this.
Is this a known problem? Has anybody any fixes?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards

Markus Strauß
Softwareentwickler
Krusche Lagertechnik AG
Schrannenplatz 6
85435 Erding
Tel.: 08122/18796-21
Fax.: 08122/18796-50
markus.strauss@klt-ag.de

Re: customizing issues...

Posted by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com>.
mean in you xreg there is no title set for that specific portlet,

you can implement clear portlet to remove that..

Frans
I happened to notice a strange behaviour when customizing a jetspeed
screen. Originally I had a single row screen with a portlet (with no
title)  inside. Then I added two menu panes (with other portlets
within), but did not delete the first portlet. The display was that i
had the menu pane overview with a third entry "no title set". When
trying to delete this portlet in the customizer screen, I was unable to
do this.
Is this a known problem? Has anybody any fixes?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards

Markus Strauß
Softwareentwickler
Krusche Lagertechnik AG
Schrannenplatz 6