Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by membersound <me...@web.de> on 2012/10/26 21:27:45 UTC

Specify tapestry-specific paths?

HI,

where can I specify the tapestry specific path, like ApplicationModule.java
or in general the folders pages and components. How can I changes these
paths?

Thanks

Re: Specify tapestry-specific paths?

Posted by Cezary Biernacki <ce...@gmail.com>.
It is configured in web.xml, e.g.:

    <context-param>
        <param-name>tapestry.app-package</param-name>
        <param-value>org.example.myapp</param-value>
    </context-param>

from
http://tapestry.apache.org/configuration.html#Configuration-Changestoweb.xml

<web-app>
    <display-name>My Tapestry Application</display-name>
    <context-param>
        <param-name>tapestry.app-package</param-name>
        <param-value>org.example.myapp</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <filter>
        <filter-name>app</filter-name>
        <filter-class>org.apache.tapestry5.TapestryFilter</filter-class>
    </filter>
    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>app</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping></web-app>

Best regards,
Cezary

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 17:27:45 -0200, membersound <me...@web.de> wrote:

> HI,

Hi!

> where can I specify the tapestry specific path, like
> ApplicationModule.java
> or in general the folders pages and components. How can I changes these
> paths?

Change the tapestry.app-package configuration in your web.xml to change
the root package. The name of the components, base, mixins and pages
packages aren't configurable. More information at
http://tapestry.apache.org/configuration.html#Configuration-Changestoweb.xml

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo