Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net> on 2014/12/19 06:36:59 UTC

140.211.11.74 + CVE-2014-0224

On the user mailing list I posted the following on 12/09/2014:

====
Andrea,

You might want to take a closer look at your servers - certs are good but:

"This server is vulnerable to the OpenSSL CCS vulnerability
(CVE-2014-0224) and exploitable. Grade set to F."

"https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=forum.openoffice.org"
<https://community.qualys.com/blogs/securitylabs/2014/06/13/ssl-pulse-49-vulnerable-to-cve-2014-0224-14-exploitable>
====

See: <http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.user/6538>
for the entire post.

https://forum.openoffice.org (erebus-ssl.apache.org,
repository.apache.org 140.211.11.74 et al) is still testing as not
patched for CVE-2014-0224 on ssllabs.com.
And here:
<http://ccsinject.iecra.org/index.php?site=forum.openoffice.org>
etc.

Shouldn't this be patched by now?

Re: 140.211.11.74 + CVE-2014-0224

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 19/12/2014 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Infra was notified on the same day and was supposed to handle that at
> the earliest possible occasion (which ought to be last week, but then
> other priorities came up). Remember that there is a system of reverse
> proxies installed, so what you see from outside may be relevant to the
> proxy in front and not to the OpenOffice VM.

Now fixed by Infra.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: 140.211.11.74 + CVE-2014-0224