Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <ju...@hydromatic.net> on 2014/06/24 07:09:40 UTC

Moving source code from github to apache

Optiq's source code (and the code from sister projects optiq-csv and linq4j) is in transition from github to Apache's git server (http://git.apache.org/). I gather from https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7776 that Apache have now taken a snapshot of the code from github.

Let's stop checking into github immediately. Hopefully in a couple of days the Apache git repos will be up and running, there will be read-only mirrors in github, and we can start checking into Apache. Most of you only read from https://github.com/julianhyde/optiq and submit changes via pull requests, so the process and experiemence and won't be very different.

Julian