Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Rui Wang <am...@apache.org> on 2020/04/16 18:45:30 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Beam 2.20.0 Released

The Apache Beam team is pleased to announce the release of version 2.20.0.

Apache Beam is an open source unified programming model to define and
execute data processing pipelines, including ETL, batch and stream
(continuous) processing. See https://beam.apache.org

You can download the release here:

    https://beam.apache.org/get-started/downloads/

This release includes bug fixes, features, and improvements detailed on
the Beam blog: https://beam.apache.org/blog/2020/04/15/beam-2.20.0.html

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release, and we hope you enjoy
using Beam 2.20.0.
-- Rui Wang, on behalf of The Apache Beam team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Beam 2.20.0 Released

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Thanks Rui for getting this one out!

-Max

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.
Try `git fetch upstream --tags`.

Posted by Rui Wang <ru...@google.com>.
Thanks everyone for helping answer questions!

-Rui

Posted by Jan Lukavský <je...@seznam.cz>.

Posted by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>.
You'll need to add --tags