Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Josh McKenzie <jm...@apache.org> on 2022/05/12 15:55:03 UTC

CALL TO ACTION: Flag your tickets for cassandra-4.1

We're in our freeze period for cassandra-4.1. If you have Bug Fix tickets that you think are candidates for inclusion in the 4.1 release, please make sure you update the FixVersion of those tickets to either 4.1-alpha, 4.1-beta, or 4.1-rc based on the release lifecycle inclusion criteria here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CASSANDRA/Release+Lifecycle

The kanban board with release blockers in their own swimlane can be found here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=484&quickFilter=2454

Thanks everyone!

~Josh

Re: CALL TO ACTION: Flag your tickets for cassandra-4.1

Posted by Josh McKenzie <jm...@apache.org>.
Of note, we have 19 release blockers that are presently unassigned if anyone's looking to pick something up:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=484&quickFilter=2454&quickFilter=2455&quickFilter=2160