Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by gopalbi <go...@hytechpro.com> on 2008/06/18 08:43:38 UTC

Change the tomcat web server default page

Hello friends i need your help when i am entering the url
http://localhsot:8080/ in ofbiz. Then it show the blank page which is
genertaed by web server.I want configure my html page. if i enter
http://localhost:8080/ then it show my page. Then what step is required.

Thanks & Regards:
Gopal Bisht

Re: Change the tomcat web server default page

Posted by gopalbi <go...@hytechpro.com>.
Very very thanks Raj.

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.