Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2013/03/01 09:14:44 UTC

Re: [ALL] Adding Projects to ASF git mirrors

Nobody seems to know (or to care ;-), so I'll wait until 72 hours have
passed. If nobody objects until after 72 hours have passed, I'll file an
issue for INFRA.

Benedikt

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi,

more than 72 hours have passed with no objections. I have created
INFRA-5925 [1].

Regards,
Benedikt

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.