Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Morten Wittrock <mw...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/03 17:01:25 UTC

CLI beginner's question about the Ant example

Hello all

I've recently discovered Commons CLI, which is pretty much exactly
what I need. I do have one question about its use, though. My question
is about the Ant example on the "Usage scenarios" page:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/cli/usage.html

The example shows very clearly how to set up the options offered by
Ant. However, I'm not quite sure how to access the remaining
arguments, i.e. the targets that follow the options in:

ant [options] [target [target2 [target3] ...]]

My best bet so far is the String[] getArgs() method of the CommandLine class:

"Retrieve any left-over non-recognized options and arguments" (quoted
from the Javadoc)

Is that the method I need or am I missing something?

Regards,

Morten Wittrock