Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Brennan Stehling <of...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/06 12:39:21 UTC

global build script

I am testing the following commands.  Once I know these are the right
commands I will set them to work as a maven goal in a top level
project.xml file.

It basically goes to each trunk directory in alphabetical order and
runs "maven multiproject" and then tries to build the idea goal to
create project files.  If you use Eclipse you can simply remove the
IDEA lines or use the Eclipse equivalent.

I appreciate any feedback.

cd ./apacheds/trunk
maven multiproject
maven idea:multiproject
cd ../..

cd ./apseda/trunk
maven multiproject
maven idea:multiproject
cd ../..

cd ./asn1/trunk
maven multiproject
maven idea:multiproject
cd ../..

cd ./authx/trunk
maven multiproject
maven idea:multiproject
cd ../..

cd ./changepw/trunk
maven multiproject
maven idea:multiproject
cd ../..

cd ./dhcp/trunk
maven multiproject
maven idea:multiproject
cd ../..

cd ./dns/trunk
maven multiproject
maven idea:multiproject
cd ../..

cd ./kerberos/trunk
maven multiproject
maven idea:multiproject
cd ../..

cd ./ldap/trunk
maven multiproject
maven idea:multiproject
cd ../..

cd ./naming/trunk
maven multiproject
maven idea:multiproject
cd ../..

cd ./network/trunk
maven multiproject
maven idea:multiproject
cd ../..

cd ./ntp/trunk
maven multiproject
maven idea:multiproject
cd ../..

cd ./protocol/trunk
maven multiproject
maven idea:multiproject
cd ../..

cd ./sandbox/trunk
maven multiproject
maven idea:multiproject
cd ../..

cd ./sitedocs/trunk
maven multiproject
maven idea:multiproject
cd ../..

--
Brennan Stehling
 + http://brennan.offwhite.net/blog/

Re: global build script

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <er...@apache.org>.
Brennan Stehling wrote:
> I am testing the following commands.  Once I know these are the right
> commands I will set them to work as a maven goal in a top level
> project.xml file.
>
> It basically goes to each trunk directory in alphabetical order and
> runs "maven multiproject" and then tries to build the idea goal to
> create project files.  If you use Eclipse you can simply remove the
> IDEA lines or use the Eclipse equivalent.
>
> I appreciate any feedback.

All the protocol provider "plug-ins" are moving to the 'protocols'
directory.  This means changepw, dhcp, dns, kerberos, ntp, and includes
ldap once the mina-port is merged back into the ldap trunk.

-enrique