Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by "Robert D. Morse" <rm...@mdesignz.com> on 2006/10/19 02:05:38 UTC

inputSuggestAjax

Hello,
I'm attempting to get some of the sandbox components, specifically
inputSuggestAjax,  working with Trinidad.  I have the taglib as
defined in the Wiki within WEB-INF, and the
GraphicImageDynamicComponentHandler and
InputSuggestAjaxComponentHandler classes available as well.  I
created a very simple page including the inputSuggestAjax tag, but
nothing gets displayed. I had this working within a MyFaces JSP so I
don't suspect it's a usage error.  A couple of questions:

1. Has anyone gotten this to work?  If so, a pointer to a solution
would be greatly appreciated.  Web searches turned up very little.
2. If not, if someone could give me some advice on where to look,
I'll be more than happy to run this issue down, and hopefully post a
solution.

Thanks!

Re: inputSuggestAjax

Posted by Robert Morse <rm...@mdesignz.com>.
Hello Mathias,
Yes, based on suggestion from here, I'm using Facelets (with great
success by the way).
I have inputSuggestAjax working standalone using MyFaces & Tomahawk
1.1.5 and Tomcat 5.5.17
It does not work using Trinidad and Facelets.  I'll try your
suggestion of server side state saving and see what happens.
I was also going to look at Ajax4JSF.   Sounds like you've had
success with it.

Thank you for your response!

Re: inputSuggestAjax

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.