Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org> on 2004/08/03 11:19:43 UTC

classloader test failing

classloader test fails on suse9.1, java1.4.2 when invoked via build test
or ant test:

     [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoaderDelegationTest
     [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

     [junit] Testcase:
testFindResources(org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoaderDelegationTest):
   FAILED
     [junit] correct resources (regular delegation order)
expected:<[http://ant.apache.org/org/apache/tools/ant/IncludeTest.class,
file:/home/slo/Java/Apache/ant/build/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/IncludeTest.class]>
but
was:<[file:/home/slo/Java/Apache/ant/build/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/IncludeTest.class]>
     [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: correct resources
(regular delegation order)
expected:<[http://ant.apache.org/org/apache/tools/ant/IncludeTest.class,
file:/home/slo/Java/Apache/ant/build/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/IncludeTest.class]>
but
was:<[file:/home/slo/Java/Apache/ant/build/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/IncludeTest.class]>
     [junit]     at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)

I'm also seeing a failure on winxp (SP2) when I run it from "build
test", but not "ant test".

Re: classloader test failing

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 03 Aug 2004, Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org> wrote:

> classloader test fails on suse9.1, java1.4.2 when invoked via build
> test or ant test:

passes for me (older Linux, both JDK 1.3.1 and 1.4.2).

Where does ANT_HOME point and what is on your CLASSPATH?

Stefan

Re: classloader test failing

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Steve,

Not sure when I will have the time to look into it.

I am sure that the test worked for me on Windows 2000.

What I usually do is :
rm -rf bootstrap; ./build.sh -D"test.haltonfailure=false" install-lite test

I hope it is just a build.xml or testcase problem, rather than a problem
with the code itself.

Cheers,

Antoine