Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by 02...@brookes.ac.uk on 2003/07/16 02:57:18 UTC

XForms request processing

Hello from a new poster,

Can anyone suggest a way to pass the contents of an X-Smiles
generated XForms request (mime-type: application/xml; where I
understand the body of the HTTP POST request to be
non-parameterised XML data) into a sitemap Action for processing?

I've looked extensively for a solution but I've either been
unknowledgeable, unlucky or both. The nearest I found for
suggestions for handling such requests was to perform
transformations on the output of a StreamGenerator - but my
intention is to process and subsequently place the incoming XML
data into a Xindice db.

Using:
Redhat 7.3
Cocoon 2.1m2 (minimal webapp build)
X-Smiles 0.81

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

gef