Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/11/08 15:36:06 UTC

RE: Does tomcat supports built in "Chroot" variable ( like for ex ample apache ) ?

	No - its something that Java doesn't support and probably won't for
a number of security reasons.  There are discussions on the forums at
JavaSoft's site on this from time to time, see there for more information.

	Randy