Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Patrick Casey <pa...@adelphia.net> on 2005/09/22 04:57:49 UTC

Tapestry Friendly Reporting Package?

            Does anybody know an (ideally Tapestry Friendly) reporting
package than can handle PDF and (ick) MS Word as potential output formats?

            --- Pat

Re: Tapestry Friendly Reporting Package?

Posted by Sohail Aslam <so...@techlogix.com>.
I have had good success with JasperReports. I use IReports for report
design. Data sources for my reports are typically Hibnernate lists. I
have not generated MS-Word output. My reports are PDF which are
downloaded via a Tapestry service. The code for the service is available
in one of the postings in this group.

Regards,
Sohail Aslam
sohail.aslam AT gmail dot com