Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2005/12/04 18:45:09 UTC

Re: TranQL connector for MySQL (Local and XA)

Cool!  Can we make sure this gets into the Geronimo 1.0 release, along
with the other non-Derby XA drivers?  I'm still not clear on whether
we're including those in the TranQL builds we're doing or not, but as
of today, my repository/tranql/rars only contains:

tranql-connector-1.1-SNAPSHOT.rar
tranql-connector-derby-client-local-1.1-SNAPSHOT.rar
tranql-connector-derby-client-xa-1.1-SNAPSHOT.rar
tranql-connector-derby-embed-local-1.1-SNAPSHOT.rar
tranql-connector-derby-embed-xa-1.1-SNAPSHOT.rar

And I'm hoping to see Oracle, DB2, and MySQL connector RARs in there too.

Thanks,
    Aaron