Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net> on 2018/05/07 19:09:41 UTC

Re: Build fails since AS2 component was added (camel-example-ceylon breaks build)

The AS2 related failure is gone! :)

https://builds.apache.org/view/C/view/Apache%20Camel/job/Camel/job/master/284/console

Sadly the build remains broken due because of the recently added
camel-example-ceylon:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.ceylon-lang:ceylon-maven-plugin:1.3.3:import-dependency (dependency)
on project camel-example-ceylon: Cannot import module
maven:org.apache.camel.camel-core/2.22.0-SNAPSHOT: Jar file
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Camel_master-CIGY56HHEDNGVJBWJRRHBZ64GKNJTCSYDKOPJS46W5IZTMAS3I2Q/camel-core/target/classes
is a directory (must be a file) -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to
execute goal org.ceylon-lang:ceylon-maven-plugin:1.3.3:import-dependency
(dependency) on project camel-example-ceylon: Cannot import module
maven:org.apache.camel.camel-core/2.22.0-SNAPSHOT

Despite numerous tries (and already some hacky commits) we haven't been
able to fix this.

At this point I suggest we revert this addition.

Are there any objections?

-Pascal

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Andrea,
I've commented on the PR, I don't think that will fix the issue. I
have a workaround in the works and after tests complete successfully I
will push. In a nutshell the workaround consists of doing the work of
`ceylon-maven-plugin:import-dependencies` via `ant-run-plugin`, i.e.
copying camel-core and camel-jetty dependencies into a directory
structure that Ceylon compiler expects.

Fingers crossed :)

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Build fails since AS2 component was added (camel-example-ceylon breaks build)

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
We have this fix now to merge:

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Pascal, Cameleers,

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Build fails since AS2 component was added (camel-example-ceylon breaks build)

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Awesome work everyone, I see we got a successful build!

Thanks!

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Build fails since AS2 component was added (camel-example-ceylon breaks build)

Posted by Tomohisa Igarashi <tm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Hi

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tomohisa Igarashi <tm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@apache.org>.
I can help with some of them by tomorrow.

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.
Hi Zoran,