Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Gabor Szadovszky <ga...@apache.org> on 2019/10/18 07:54:57 UTC

Working on 1.11.0 RC7

Dear All,

In the next couple of weeks I'll be working on the next release candidate
of 1.11.0. If you have any ongoing issues that you think will be nice to
have in 1.11.0, please set "Fix Version/s" accordingly. (If it is not
really targeted to 1.11.0, please, remove the related tag.)
If you think 1.11.0 cannot be released without a specific fix, please set
the mentioned tag accordingly and also add the jira as a blocker to
PARQUET-1434 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PARQUET-1434>.

Thanks a lot,
Gabor

Re: Working on 1.11.0 RC7