Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Vitalii Diravka <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/10 13:39:12 UTC

Unresolved dependencies

I saw unresolved dependencies in
/drill/contrib/storage-hive/core/src/test/java/org/apache/drill/exec/
in the latest version github.com/apache/drill.
Which library must be added to pom.xml?

Re: Unresolved dependencies

Posted by Vitalii Diravka <vi...@gmail.com>.
Alt+Enter (on linux) gives a new maven dependency:
<dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.hive</groupId>
      <artifactId>hive-exec</artifactId>
      <version>1.2.1</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
</dependency>

and after this import statements aren't highlighted.
But all hive tests aren't running after that!

Posted by Sudheesh Katkam <sk...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Vitalii Diravka <vi...@gmail.com>.
I use IntelliJ IDEA

Posted by Abdel Hakim Deneche <ad...@maprtech.com>.
Are you using Eclipse or IntelliJ ?

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 9:29 AM, Vitalii Diravka <vi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes, I am. Version of maven is 3.3.3.
> No error. "mvn clean install -DskipTests" is built successfully.
> But import statements have missing classes (in HiveTestUDFImpls,
> TestSqlStdBasedAuthorization,
> TestStorageBasedHiveAuthorization classes).
> Looks like some library is missing in
> /home/vitalii/ProjectSource/drillforhive/contrib/storage-hive/core/pom.xml

> > Are you using maven ? what error message are you seeing ?
> >
> > On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 4:39 AM, Vitalii Diravka <
> > vitalii.diravka@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I saw unresolved dependencies in
> > > /drill/contrib/storage-hive/core/src/test/java/org/apache/drill/exec/
> > > in the latest version github.com/apache/drill.
> > > Which library must be added to pom.xml?
> > >

> > --
> >
> > Abdelhakim Deneche
> >
> > Software Engineer
> >
> >   <http://www.mapr.com/>
> >

> > Now Available - Free Hadoop On-Demand Training
> > <

Abdelhakim Deneche

Software Engineer

  <http://www.mapr.com/>

Re: Unresolved dependencies

Posted by Vitalii Diravka <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Abdel Hakim Deneche <ad...@maprtech.com>.
Are you using maven ? what error message are you seeing ?